Monday, November 23, 2009

Final Projects, Books and More...

I've been very busy! I'm approaching finals week, supervising weekend set constructions for King Philip Drama, finishing up the fourth of four Glen Cook novels, and transforming my room for the holidays. Exciting, I'm sure.

The painting could likely have been finished by now but I happen to be an artiste. It's somewhat true. I end up having way too much fun, and yet the finished product amounts to the same color on the wall, go figure! The color was intended to be "Forest Hills" or "Icy Forest", some such dazzling "Light Green" and yet the result has instead equivocated itself to 'toothpaste'. Will these walls wage new war against the insidious design known as morning breath? I should hope so.

I plan to release a book review on the currently final dual dualities of Glen Cook's Black Company series, Guerrilla Marketing 2.0, and Die Broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment